Ran for 24 Minutes

I've decided to do the Couch to 5K program, to see if I can get myself back into reasonable shape. I'm not overweight, particularly, but I'm not terribly happy with my midsection, either.

The aim: to remove my muffin-top. I'm actually not worried about how much I weigh, just that my favourite jeans fit and that I can wear a cute jersey dress without sucking my gut in all day.

So there we are.

I've completed Week 1, which consisted of 3 half-hour workouts, running 60 seconds and walking 90 seconds, with 5 minute warmups at each end. So that means I ran a Grand Total of 24 minutes this week. The lady on the podcast was quite congratulatory (although I think she's that way with everyone)!

Next week's runs seem scarier - 90 seconds of running and 2 minutes walking. Eek!


Comments