Found Bunting and Books

After a sailing-filled Saturday and Sunday, I was glad to have the bank holiday Monday to just run errands and relax.

Not that sailing's not relaxing, it's just that it was nice not to have to drive all the way to the marina and back!

I found some poppies by the path into town - I love the way these looked against the green leaves and grey sky.


And look at all this nautical fabric! I may have to go back for the lighthouses print (they were closed).


Seriously. Beach hut bunting.


I stopped into Waterstones (just to see what they had, of course), and ended up buying two books. I did at least use some of my points on the books, AND I got a free tote bag. One of the salespeople at the Waterstones in the Arc had a zillion excellent YA recommendations for me. All have been either purchased (evidence below) or added to my Goodreads queue for future consumption.


I know they're all YA and I'm over 30. I don't care - life's too short to read books that I don't like. So there. Any non-YA recommendations (or for that matter, more YA recommendations) gladly taken!

Comments